Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Hanslope Parish Council

Home

Welcome to Hanslope Parish Council's new website.  The parish council is here to represent the views of the community.  There are currently 8 councillors with 1 vacancy.  The clerk is Mrs Gill Merry who can be contacted with any queries or concerns on : Email: [email protected]  - Tel: 07383 091319. Address: Hanslope Parish Council, The Pavilion, Castlethorpe Road, Hanslope, MK19 7LG

Report a Problem: Reports for faulty street lights, pot holes, roadworks issues, obscured signage, overgrown hedges, flooding etc should be directed to MKC via this link: https://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/pay-report-apply/report-it

COUNCILLOR VACANCY: Hanslope Parish Council currently has a vacancy for a councillor.  Please contact the clerk for details.

From MKC Highways Engineer re. over-running works: As you are aware the works at Hanslope Long Street/Gold Street are progressing. In the recent weeks the long task of utility diversions have been underway. Due to the large amount of utilities on site it has caused a delay to the completion of the works. The contractor has agreed to increase the number of men on site and the working hours to get the works completed as soon as possible.  Therefore the revised construction dates for each phase is as per below:
• Phase 1: 9th September 2019 – 29th November 2019 – 3 Way Temporary Traffic Lights
• Phase 2: 29th November 2019 – 16th December 2019 – Road closure on Castlethorpe Road between Gold Street and High Street and 2 Way traffic Lights on Gold Street / Long Street.

I want to apologise for the delay taken for these works and Milton Keynes Council Highways will continue our site inspections to ensure that any issues on site are kept to a minimum.  If you have any comments or should you require any further details / information then please do not hesitate to contact me on Highway Adoptions [email protected]

ITS A YES! NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN REFERENDUM RESULTS BELOW.

Hanslope Parish Council

Hanslope NP Referendum Result Hanslope NP Referendum Result